^HOrSe ^HOrSe

Amazing

You sure did a great job creating this flash. All the sound effects were perfectly placed, the plot and the story is 100% addictive! I love how you started the flash, with the tunnell-effect and the mountains coming up in the background. It's fantastic! We get to know the horse even better with the detailed and fitting close-up horse picture. This truly is a great flash, which has moral and tragedy perfectly well included in it! Thank you for using your time as a flash animator! 10/10 and 5/5

Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Hahahahahaha

Me and all of my friends laughed our 4SSES off while watching this movie! I laugh so hard EVERY time I watch it! Hahahaha! Just great work Egoraptor! Awesome!

Eat More Eat More

OK, but boring

Boring game, but well designed. gets too repeating. Played one level and then I gave up.

Eric Freeman - Pickle Eric Freeman - Pickle

Very interesting

This was a very interesting piece of work... Personally I think that on 2:06 you should have cut the beeping sound and instead have filled in with the dreamy and calming sound at 2:25 in there. Also it has a very long intro as you mentioned, but I liked this intro! And btw... Do not let your gf control your life too much! haha! ;) Great work!

EricFreeman responds:

Hm, interesting idea. I guess I'll experiment further with this piece, haha

Thanks for listening! And trust me, my gf doesn't control my life, I just had no idea what to call this song so I asked her, lol.

ILM strobe ILM strobe

Sick!

This is incredible, man! You deliver so much great almost every time! Love your tracks! And this one is no exception! And I thought Deadmau5's Strobe was relaxing already? This song proved me wrong! Aaaah! Love it! 10/10

Driftinginrain Driftinginrain

Amazing!

Wow! I love how the song builds up to be a calm and relaxing song, but suddenly breaks the walls and hits it with the beeping sounds at 0:30! LOVE IT!
GIMME MORE! Great work and perfectly well done! 10/10